Sunday, January 16, 2011

One Page Per Day


"Fill your paper with the breathings of your heart."  ~William Wordsworth

There is a website that I am not recommending, called One Page a Day. It’s a nifty, simple idea, and I don’t mean to be critical of the site or its creator. The site provides a blank page for writers to write one page every day, “free of the tyranny of the infinite page.

I have three points to make about this:
  1. I don’t know about you, but I have never felt oppressed by more than one piece of paper or an unending page.
  2. If there are those who feel tyrannized by the infinite page, then have you ever thought of just writing on a single page of Word or notepaper?
  3. Isn’t this just one more electronic distraction?

For those of you who can’t resist checking out the site, here is the link: One.Page.Per.Day

No comments:

Post a Comment